(:
I have had a pretty awesome few days. I can't remember when they started getting so awesome, but i guess once you see the awesomeness amongst the crap, things shart to look up for the best. I'm really, really, really very happy. I don't think i've been this happy for a long time. Not the on-a-high kinda happy, nor the one off cos someone-did-something-really-sweet-and-unexpected-for-me-and-so-i'm-REALLY-happy kinda happy, but a nice feeling of such sweet contentment and satisfaction and love, all the love in the world.
Conversation. Proper, unadulterated, say-everything-and-anything-that's-on-your-mind-and-not-be-afriad-of-being-judged conversation, of the best kind. If there was one thing that i could wish for, that i wouldn't trade in for anything, that gives me, in actual fact, TRUE JOY, it's that. And i know it's impossible to catchup with everyone of your friends in the course of a day, or even a week, just because the system here's so crazy, but when i do, when both parties find time to, it makes it all worthwhile. I think i've been blessed with a lot of friends. I don't mean hi-bye friends, or social friends. I mean real friends. The ones that you don't need to feel the pressure of msging or msning every day just to keep the friendship going, nor the ones that you only look for in times of distress. The ones when a you can not see each other or talk for a coupla months and when you start talking, it's like time was never an issue. And the ones when you can pour out even the most seemingly childish feelings to and know that they're not judging you, and more importantly, they understand you for you, and they're there to say what you need to hear and the truth. It's those friends that keep me going. So, thank you. I don't believe i have to name names (:
Here's to wasting days together,
You're just about my everything (:
Perfect.
It's scary that time's passed so damn fast. I WANNA BE J1 FOREVER!!! This year's been good for me, though there have been hiccups and bad days, there have been Perfect Moments and so far, 4 Perfect Days and many more to come. I don't want next year to pass as quickly, and i'm DETERMINED to make it last and make the best out of every day. (And you know what i'm like when i get determined :D) So yes, WATCH ME.
For now, bedtime awaits. Tomorrow will be great. If i can find my shoebag.
Watch out, it's Make-up, Break-up and Let's-get-together season again.
(: